- 2 sticks unsalted butter (melted)
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 3 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Line 13x9 pan with foil, leaving overlap on sides to remove.
- Grease well with butter.
- Combine crumbs, sugar, sea salt and melted butter until mixture looks like wet sand.
- Set aside a heaping 1/2 cup of mixture, and press remaining in pan.
- Bake at 350F for 12 minutes.
- Remove, and cool.
- Microwave chocolate chips and oil on low power to melt, and spread over crust.
- Spread marshmallows on top, lightly pressing into chocolate.
- Sprinkle remaining crust mix on top.
- Refrigerate until hardened, 1 to 2 hours.
- *Broil until marshmallows are golden brown.